Skip to content
- To provide the diverse Muslim community with a place where they can perform their acts of worship and conduct various social affairs.
- To help develop knowledge of religion, heritage, moral and social values and to encourage the application of the values within the community.
- To invest in the future generation and the long term possessions of the Muslim community and society at large.
- To create an enjoyable and accessible learning atmosphere through dialogue, discussion and social interaction.
- To encourage Muslims to interact with the wider community, in turn promoting mutual peace and understanding.