- Rhyl Masjid & Islamic Cultural Centre primarily provides Nikaah services for the local Muslim community within Denbighshire, those residing outside the Denbighshire area should contact their local Masjid to arrange the Nikkah;
- The masjid administration reserves the right to refuse Nikaah without reason on behalf of Rhyl Masjid & Islamic Cultural Centre. This is unlikely to occur if you follow the correct procedures for completing the application form accurately and providing any further information as and when requested.
- The Islamic Marriage ceremony can only be conducted for Muslims that are British Citizens or have Leave to remain in the United Kingdom.
- The Nikaah ceremony is a very important step in one’s life and as such the Masjid places a great deal of importance on ensuring that this divine act is performed with the approval of parents and/or next of kin.
- We recommend that the Nikaah is booked at least 2 to 3 weeks prior to the planned date.
To book the Nikaah please contact the secretary on:
Tel: 01745360467 Mobile: 07859019632
We require the following information before the Nikaah can be conducted together with a fully completed Islamic Marriage Nikaah Application Form:
- ID– For the Bride and Bridegroom. If names have changed the Original copy of the Deed Poll
- Divorcees– Decree Absolute & Islamic Divorce (Talaaq) Documents in accordance with Islamic laws.
- Widow/Widower– Former spouse’s death certificate
The Islamic Marriage booking form can be downloaded here: Resources